Candy Buffets are all the rage and a great way to add pops of color to your party. But, candy can get expensive when you are filling large jars or containers. Don’t blow your budget on candy, follow my easy Candy Jar Filler Tutorial to save money on your next event.
1. Gather your supplies. You will need a large jar, candy and a paper towel roll.
2. Wrap the paper towel roll in white paper (or other color coordinated paper) and seal off the top with a paper towel to create a hollow area.
3. Start adding your candy, filling it in around the paper towel.
4. Layer each color of candy until the paper towel roll is covered.
5. Add lollipops to create a fun display
Add a little extra sweetness to your next event with a creative candy buffet or display, without breaking the bank!